Monday, July 24, 2006

BLACKOUT/THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY


PEACE ALL,
THE OZONE IS OUTTA CONTROL!!!!! AL GORE IS RIGHT PAY ATTENTION....http://www.climatecrisis.net/
So what he didnt really invent the internet,but we have to pay a little more attention to social (in)justices that get overlooked by sneaker releases,Paris Hilton & jewelry. Check this......http://www.globalgiving.com/climatechange.html
The reason i'm bitching (besides being eco-friendly) in the past week 2 Tornados touched down near my loft in NJ.The inclimate weather also blew out a few grids in NYC & NJ ( a large portion os Astoria,Queens/NY) is still without power.But i have projects in the works and my office is blacked out for 2days straight.I'ts funny how people don't care about social issues,racism,the ozone layer or even politics unless it F*CKS THEM OVER.....KNOWLEDGE-KNOWLEDGE!
But anyway...It gave me a chance to go & say Peace to the fam @ THE PROJECT/POOL SHOW in NYC



Here's Megumi building with Rich from LISTEN Clothing,I'm going to California in a few months Rich hopefully Peace Denim &
Listen fam can build while we're on the west coast.I wear LISTEN personally so it was good peeping the upcoming styles.I COULDNT STOP MEGUMI FROM PLAYING WITH THESE BALLOONS

B-L-A-C-K-O-U-T (contiued)

I got a chance to see my extended fam (Omar & Les) at City AllStars/498 East30th st. Paterson,NJ /http://www.myspace.com/cityallstars

PEACE LES & O,I'll always support and i promise you will be the 1st Boutique in the USA to carry Peace Denim Co. ......THATS MY WORD

No comments: