Thursday, October 26, 2006

Japan pt.4

Peace All,
I got a chance to hangout a few times with my Familia..my nephew Kenny.He's stationed in Japan (Navy) He showed me around the ship and we caught up on "The going's-On's" ...Peep




Yes those actually bombs on the ceiling ....yeah,i was freaked out too.







My nephew said "This is the ships key......I don't know what it's the key too.But this is the ships key."



LIVING OUT MY REDMAN
"TIME 4 SUM ACTION" FANTASY



No.....I can't believe it either..MEAN GENES BURGER!? Did anyone ever watch WWF wrestling as a kid? Well Mean Gene was the announcer on f*ing wrestling!!! How did he get a burger joint chain?



I Love The Artists :
On my way back to my spot to change for an appointment.I ran into this band (Who was outside Shibuya Staion) Jamming live
what was so cool the album comes out the following week.Dig that? They have an album coming out in a few days and they went to Shibuya Staion to jam live!!! How cool is that?


And later............
7 BEAUTIES (they're all so beautiful don't you all agree?)
After a long day i got to build and connect with my peops back in Harajuku.These are some of the most down-to- earth,pleasant and FLY WONDEFUL women you ever want to meet.Lucky me


End of Pt.4........Please turn over cassette


mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

No comments: