Tuesday, November 14, 2006

KNOWLEDGE / KNOWLEDGE !!!!

Since the vultures are hovering above the PDC camp and what we're launching in the USA in 2007.It's again my obligation to shine light on the DEAF/DUMB/BLIND,The Rapers of Culture,Posers,Flavor of The Month Kats as well as the only people I care about those who honestly don't know.Just as the enlightened continue to educate me and taught me that it was my responsibility to bring the light issues of the downtroden and those who don't have a voice.I'm an artist and whether it's a painter,poet,musician,etc.We are all for a reason,it is our job to help our fellow man and make this world a better place.I don't apologize for coming off as preachy or on a soapbox (understood).I feel there is such an urgencey to
"STOP THE CELEBRATION OF IGNORANCE" I can't help but yell.Finally, to the rapists that are ripping off the BLING KILLS CAMPAIGN from Peace Denim Co. I know you're too cowardly to admit where you bit the idea from at least do your own homework.Here's a start
If you dig the mission PDC is on cool let's ALL do this together to bring about some type of change.YES! But just to jump on a trend because Leonardo Dicaprio has the Blood Diamonds movie coming out in a few weeks is weak.PLAYED OFF AS SOME INTELLECT!! STAND FOR SOMETHING,YOU HAVE A VOICE ...USE IT

PEACE & RESPECT
-THE GOV'NA-









mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

No comments: