Tuesday, June 19, 2007

LIFE


Peace All,
For the most part I have a good life.I travel the world,I have a "few" true friends who is down for me for whatever/whenever both in USA & abroad.But since my Dad passed away at the start of this year it's all been sh*t for the most part.This past Fathers Day was also my birthday.So it was the 1st time in my life I did'nt see him or talk to him,so I did Yoga & meditated(that didn't work) as I left my loft to sit by The Great Falls (on the corner of my loft) I looked down and see these guys.I just stared for about 30mins.Because they were just peaceful and nothing mattered except the 2 of them.Simple but what a great calming experience.My message is we are sometimes beaten up,feel lose and lose the people/things we care for but somehow we have to appreciate everyday like it is our last.Whether or not your rich,powerful,influencial or poor.THE ONLY THING THAT WILL REMAIN IS ONES LEGACEY & HOW ONE IS REMEMBERED.The other sh* comes and goes.

mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

No comments: