Monday, June 25, 2007

OMAR/NO LOVE LOST



Peace All,
Real recognize Real! I had lunch in Harlem @ UpTown JuiceBar(54West 125th st. NYC).It was a vegetarian/Carribean spot tucked away on 125th.The food was excellent,I've been fiendin' for it since I ate there(I will be back this week) to eat there again it's good.Anyways,I spent the day building with Omar from No LOve Lost you can peep his "Darts" @ http://www.fuckthatbuythis.com
O is a true,blue dude(I'm spending my time aligning with the real). He's one of the most talented designers I've ever met in the game.He let me peep the ill line for NoLoveLost(It was crazy) so we walked the streets of Harlem peeping whats on the shelves at Atmos,Dr.Jays,Jimmy Jazz....hmm.there's a lot of parody in the game,everybody in NYC seems to be knocking each other off,It's appalling.It was a "Sea Of Parody",but what I don't understand is these multi-million dollar companies have unlimited resources why copy each other? Make ya own sh*t.Anyways (I'm off my soapbox) Peace Denim Co will show you "Go against the grain" and be original.Look for the NoLoveLost x PeaceDenimCo. colab this fall


mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

No comments: