Friday, August 31, 2007

MAGICSHOW/LAS VEGAS


I really don't enjoy going to Magic anymore,theres a sea of nothingness and too many posers(Few diamonds in the rough) But as soon as I got off the plane I was whisked to meet up with my peops to go to see the Beyonce show.It was cool,because I hung out with Beyonce,Jay,etc. not to long ago in Vegas.I was amazed how absolutely sweet she was,just a perfect host...and she just happen to look an angel(literally) she put on almost a 3hour HOT show!! Well put together,amazing voice.
MY CONCERT BACKSTAGE PASS

I hate autographs (truly) But Bee was so unbelievably sweet she gave me this for Imani (BabyGirl) Your the best Bee!

GABRIEL URIST:
I got to meet up with one of our generations great jewelry designers Gabriel Urist(www.worldsfairnyc.com) We had a minute to build on PeaceDenimCo. Bling Kills Campaign so we may get into something real big,real soon....STAY TUNED also peep Gabes button BLING KILLS BABY!!!!

FAMILY AND DELAYS:
It was hard as hell to see everybody at Magic,even my homegirl Rie from Japan(Pardon me) But my fam Omar,Les & I flew back home together(that made it easier) We don't look too bad for sleep deprived,weary travlers



DELTA DELAYS SUCKS



mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

No comments: