Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2007:worst year of my life!!!!!!!

I truly appreciate every moment Im graced to be on this earth but 2007 was the worst year of my life.I'm glad to see it go.Lost my Dad,lost my Grandpa,Big sis is seriously Ill...same year.Lost people that i though were friends ,but they were'nt really(big reality check),Gummi was in Japan almost the whole year.You guys gotta pardon me if a break from blogging for a minute,this year hurt.


mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.