Tuesday, July 08, 2008

July 4th to remember

I really don't dig on American holidays.For my people some of them have been Hell-A-Days.But..............
Mosi invited me to Fujiko & Kevins wedding.It was the most love-filled,beautiful wedding I've been to in my life.It was literally full-of-love and that was a beauftiful thing.Congrats' kids...Oh & MEGUMIS BACK from touring in Japan!

Megumi introduced me finally to the Great Jonte(artist/choreographer) It was a pleasure,very kind.

Mosi/The Beautiful Bride Fujiko/Que

Ladies:You can't tell me God isn't a genius...They're beautiful

I had to see this art before it was over,the wedding overlooked this

GREAT SAVIOR U-ALLAH!

I stopped by my sisters cookout after the wedding and ......BOOM!
This Is Great-Savior-U-Allah.He was The Older God to me he taught me 120's,I was his shadow for most of my childhood.He gave me my 1st drink(BlackBery Brandy),my 1st toke of.....oops,took me to Friday Night At The Fever(NYC),took me to Busy B vs.Kool Moe Dee battles,RockSteady Crew events,put me in ciphers with King Sun & finally gave me my 1st pair of suede Pumas,sharkskin pants,kangol,fatlaces,BVD & Cazals(no lens) Wow what I wouldnt do to be that innocent again.Thanks Great for looking out for Quashawn

mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

No comments: