Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fabolus Shot


Peace All,
Fabolous was shot this morning at Justin's (Puffy's place)...Damn,my question is "When is enough,enough?" I mean Pac was killed ,Bigg was killed,JMJ was killed.What the f*ck? Is testing and killing entertainers our new agenda? Grow up Black People!
I mean we're dying at a record pace and we occupy half the prison population.Yet we don't make up even 20% of the population in America.I don't blame "The Whiteman","My Father","The schools" or any of that cop-out sh*t.I grew up in the Projects,with 2 addicts for parents,with a public school education.So save the BS excuses.Stand up ,be a man, and be accountable.Be accountable for your family,yourself,your community,your life and especially these babies!
Again and again is say "STOP THE CELEBRATION OF IGNORANCE" Don't this sh*t get dull at some point? Grow the f*ck up!
This goes right back to even my community of artists ande designers.What's your point? What's your purpose,you're selling us what? I mean no more graphical fluff,SAY SOMETHING! F*ck matching ya Dr.Suess designs with Nikes.It's called responsibility.

THE GOV'NA







mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

No comments: