Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Japan pt.3


New Day/New Grind:
"Like sweet morning dew...I took one look at you...and it was plain to see..you are my destiny..YOU'RE ALL I NEED TO GET BY.."


Peace,
After my wild night in Nagoya,it's back to the grind in Tokyo.But dig this is considered breakfast!!!!

Come on now...I'm American pancakes with scrambled eggs and cheese please.

My Family at UBH:I was looking foward to Harajuku (as usual) I'm most at home there.It's just me,I check my Fam Kawasaki and we had to build for a minute.Being that UBH is an official outpost for Peace Denim Co.Love is Love.Peep some of the flicks of the store.Kawasaki carries some of the hottest darts in fashion

















It was really good chilling with Kawasaki,stay tuned for our business colab with me and Kawasaki(not just artwork either)




After i went directly next door to my man Bears' CAFE LUIGI.This is one of my favorite places on earth.I'm from the open storefront,organic vibe and extremely good eats & treats.I can it in hear for days(literally) All that posing and Moet popping at
parties is dead.This all i need right here..Peace & Serenity









SIGHTS : Art that caught my eye















Not enough hours in the day









Harajuko at night









NIGHT CAP:
As previously stated i'm not the Moet popping,Shine-kind of Kat.I'm into what i'm into.But what i did get into almost every night was JAPANESE BEARDED POPPA creampuffs and my usual COKE!!!!!!!!!!!!





PEACE NAGOYA

END OF PT.3 PLEASE TURN CASSETTE OVER









mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

No comments: