Tuesday, October 10, 2006

JAPAN pt.1


So after a 4hour delay outta JFK finally touched down latenite in a rainy Tokyo.Dig,I got totally addicted to this Godamn show called HUNTED (Japanese TV right?) The skinny is..These dudes dressed like Mr.Smith from The Matrix gives you an hour and thier team hunts you down over the course of the show through the streets of Tokyo.The last man not to be caught gets 6Grand in cash.I was totally into this show man....I was like a junkie to a crackpipe!!!!

THE SUN DO SHINE THOUGH : The Day After
On the way to see my folk Kiri at her store to let her see the 2007 Bangers from Peace Denim,I saw some stickers from my last visit to Shibuya.It was kinda trippy (you know?) Of course i had my Royal magazines in hand,go out and cop that Royal Magazine true-believers!!!! I just found out that Talib Kweli is out here in Tokyo and has a show planned in a couple days.I think i'm going (hmmm)


















THE CRACKHOUSE:IMMA JUNKIE BABY
Hi I'm THE GOV'NA and i'm an addict....Hi GOV'NA.I'm totally 100% addicted to this restaurant chain throughout Japan.I mean i'm really hooked on the junk baby....i'm hooked
......AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That's the stuff ohhhhh yeah








INSPIRATION COMES IN MANY FORMS : I have a small fetish for bikes ...I found this Benneton bike (I had to do it) It's just my thing man....Bikes


I'm really not a car person,i'm a minimalist to be honest.But this A-160 mini Mercedes Benz freaked me out,so herrrre we go

COFFEE PIMP: My man Tommy Lee Jones caking off in The JP,pimping coffee baby!!! Hahaha Bless yo soul(C-Lo Green voice)

Long day walking them dogs in The JP...I feel like a one man army sometime (for the most part i am though) I'm going to my Lab

My workspace if you can believe it...many hours were spent here after I "Walked Them Dogs" all day.This life is hard,but it's fair.

End of day one...please turn over cassette






mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.lookmumtwohands.blog.com