Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Japan pt.2

AI : Cop Dat!
Peace,
I have a serious Love Jones for this singer A.I.! She is smoking Godamn hot.....Oh and she can sing too.(in english/japanese & she can rap..Damn It!!!!!! Holla at me though. Peep A.I. at : http://www.universal-music.co.jp/ai/index.html


Anyway,it's a new day gotta go to Nagoya to peep a new store for Peace Denim and get up with Mosi and see friends.So here we go on
On the Bullet Train Worlds fastest train (because i'm impatient) with Royal Magazine in hand












NAGOYA BABY!
As soon as i get off the train i'm right into the grind again.I'm going straight to my folks store.But dig on the way i saw
what they call "Homeless Mansions".The homeless build (as seen) Mansion like little villages.Rainproof and the whole 9.NY homeless
"Get Ya Weight UP!"








I got with Mosi and went to lunch with Ayaka & Hector who were expecting a baby girl any day now.And we had the most spicy Indian food i ever had in my life...FIRE!!! but again congrats to the happy couple i wish you all the best


NAGOYA : STILL GRINDING with the buyers in THE JP

Support The Arts : I believe in all aspects of art not just sneaker worshipping and colorful bs clothing.It's all for the most part
art.I got a chance to watch Mosi Yamadas' class and to watch the dancers do thier thing was really cool & inspirational.I want the "Flower" closest to the window to be in the 2007 PDC ads,i was totally inspired by her look & style

But after class i met the girls and they were really sweet.

DINNER PARTY (pretty cool)


THIS IS A HUGE WELCOME MAT HUH? REUNION TYPE THING(i was impressed)

THIS IS ME AND SEAN
Sean is from London(he's so cool) but he's an Irishman as he reminded me.Our job was to sit at the end of the table,drink and be merry.As you can see...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

MEET THE "G" THAT KILLED ME

Before Sean and I said Peace for the nite (he had a 6am flight to London) we ordered 1bottle warm sake each,this one is mine
and you guessed it....THIS IS THE "G" THAT HAD RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS PLAYING IN MY HEAD.WITH A JIM MORRISON CHASER

I'M SORRY...I WAS HAVING 2MUCH FUN (rick james voice)

GOD BLESS MR.DOUGHNUT IN JAPAN!!!!!
This doughnut probably saved the day..kids don't try this @ home.

THE LOVE HOTEL

END OF PT.2....PLEASE TURN CASSETTE OVER











mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

No comments: