Tuesday, April 24, 2007

All Praise Due / Mentoring Program


Peace All,
This is Magic,this woman changed the course of my life.She taught me how to design clothes in the "Real-World".Hands on Magic taught me what The Art Institue didn't.It's always good to see Magic as she popped in my office to check in on her prize student....ME! Whenever Magic & I get together i always gush and let her know how much I appreciate her taking the time to teach me every step of the way how to be a "Proper" fashion-head.We need more mentoring programs,big brother/big sister programs in urban areas.I know the pains of growing up poor,in the projects.Luckily,I was able to be exposed to people like MAgic and see the world.Believe me no one is more appreciative than this kid from the Projects.All Praise Due to my mentor and everyone like her.
Peace & Respect



mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
www.globee.com/lovepeace
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

No comments: