Monday, April 23, 2007

Earth Day......AIDS walk


Peace All,
A belated Happy Earth Day to you all(I hope you all didn't forget),Just small chages in your everyday life can make a dent in our enviormental problem.Tip 1:Beware of bio-degradable goods,if you don't have to use them steer clear.Tip2:scrap your SUV.I mean really we know how Escalades are the "now-thing" but the harm it does to the air quality is horrible.I'm not saying go get a solar powered car,but we all should be as responsible as we can.Little thing mean a lot.Be good to one another.

A.I.D.S WALK 2007

Finally,don't forget A.I.D.S walk is next month if you can't make it,please think about a small donation(your Starbucks/Dunkin Doughnuts bill for a week is a start) anything helps the cause.For more info:
http://www.aidswalk.net/newyork/index.html



mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

No comments: