Friday, November 03, 2006

GREEDY GENIUS SWEATSHOP FIASCO!!!!!!


ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME? THE BLOKES AT GREEDY GENIUS TO NO SUPRISE SUPPORTS SWEATSHOPS IN CHINA!!! PEOPLE,WHEN THE F*CK IS ENOUGH,ENOUGH? I MEAN YOU CAN PUT A SILK HAT ON A PIG...BUT IT'S STILL A PIG.I'M IN FAVOR 100% OF CHILD LABOR LAWS AND ANY LAW THAT PROTECTS CHILDREN (EVEN IF IT'S A CHINESE CHILD,AND AFRICAN CHILD,AND AMERICAN CHILD) ANOTHER THING THATS' MIND BOGGLING IS WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS IN A BLOG? A CHINESE SWEATSHOP?. BUT GREDDY GENIUS HITS YOU IN THE HEAD WITH THESE BAPE-ESQUE SNEAKERS FOR OVER $100 PER PAIR.SNEAKERHEADS WAKE THE F*CK UP! IT AINT THAT DEEP,IT'S A F*CKING SHOE.BUT THAT GOES FOR ALL THESE FLOOSY LINES THAT POSE WITH CHAMPAGNE AND VIDEO TRICKS LIKE THEY'RE THE 2ND COMING OF TRUMP.YET YOU EXPLOIT THESE SWEATSHOPS.MAYBE SOMEBODY IN YOUR FAMILY SHOULD WORK FOR PENNYS.HOW WOULD IT FEEL?GRATUITOUS "I'M ONE OF THE PEOPLE SHOT"







DAMN,WHAT A SHAME.I GUESS THESE KIDS ARE REALLY "GREEDY GENIUS"!



mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

peacedenimco.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 320 pounds on every site. But definitively I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are around 250 bucks on every page. But completely I found this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that particular brand. The prices for the sneakers are all over 330 bucks on every site. But finally I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you tell me about these?