Thursday, September 27, 2007

Billy O'Reilly slams Black people ...again


Bill O went to Sylvias Soul Food Restaurant in Harlem with Rev.Al Sharpton.Afterwards he said he was "Suprised" how it was "normal" and there wasn't anyone screaming MF-er.Please click the title and see the video.It's 2007 folks and for people of color(especially Blacks) are still looked upon as "sub-human" I won't even say the word we all know how they really feel about Blacks.....we all know the filthy word I mean.I travel around the world and I still run into racism more than I should.But I'm saying STAND UP BLACKMAN...RIGHT & EXACT!!!
I know PeaceDenimCo. is a clothing company but It's my responsibility as a man to shine light in the dark and I would be "Less of a man" if I didn't raise these issues....so sometimes you gotta PARDON ME.
mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHj4BNjD8uY

No comments: