Thursday, January 24, 2008

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY:R.I.P DAD

This is the one year anniversary of my Dad's passing and it's still excruciating everyday without him here.He was my hero.

THIS IS MY ORIGNAL POST ONE YEAR AGO:

MY DAD PASSED AWAY AND THE WORLD AS I KNOW IT IS OVER.I NEVER HAD TO LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT MY DAD,SO I'M IN UNCHARTED WATERS.SO AS I STRUGGLE TO DEAL WITH HIS DEATH,I HAVE TO SUMMON THE WORDS TO CELEBRATE HIS LIFE.BECAUSE I'M A REPRESETNATION OF HIM.HE WAS AND IS MY HERO.
I wanted to scan and do up a nice pic,but for now this pic is all i'm up to do right now.Thank you to all the well wishers.

Funeral service will be held Wednesday January 31,2007 @ 7pm Koinonia and Christian Ministries 440 east 36th st.Paterson,New Jersey Friends may visit 5-7pm at the church.

mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,it's a long time we haven't contact each other.
I am sorry about your dad.I didn't know you lost your dad last year...
I know it's really hard for you since his passing.
I lost my mom when I was 18,and now I really miss her because I wanted to show her my kids and husband,now I am a mother so I really feel about mother thing when my mom was alive.But we have to move on,we can't stop one place and cry.
He must be happy he had such a nice son like you.He must be proud of you.So I don't know how to say...my vocablary is poor...I just understand how you feel.OK I go now.
Take care and I hope your business is going well.