Sunday, March 16, 2008

$50Million Rape!


$50million for 4years of marriage.Got Him!

Sir Paul (This is the expression when you have to cut a $50million check)

I had this conversation about marraige,divorce,spousal support,child support and this drives home my point.Sir Paul McCartney has settled with his ex-wife of 4years....yeah 4 YEARS! 25Million pds which is over $50million US dollars.Heavenly God! If women want equal rights in the workplace,etc. They shouldn't ask to be taken care of by a man...period.However,if youre with your man and you help him acquire his fortune by all means your entitled to your hefty payday(Chio is entitled to half my "rib" from PeaceDenimCo) Because when I "walked dogs in Japan" she was right there with me.But lastime I checked Heather Mills didnt write Hey Jude.

mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

No comments: