Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shark N*ggaz(ft.The Peralta Project)

While walking through Macy's last week(as a shortcut to the parking lot) I saw the new Sean John campaign,I didn't believe what I was seeing and did a doubletake.My man Tony(The Peralta Project) Knowledge Of Self tee got knocked by Sean John.I want to reserve judgement about it being a coincidence but I know streetwear design and smaller brands are being knocked off by the "BigBoys" in urbanwear.I guess that degree the designer needs to get the job at Sean John can't buy originality.Note to Sean John:Just hire the hot designers in the game (Like the Peraltas of the game) But I digress,you guys be the judge.

The Peralta Project(above)

sean john(above)

mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

No comments: