Sunday, April 27, 2008

No More Murdering Us!!!!!!!!!!!! STAND UP!

As I've meditated for days since the Sean bell verdict on Friday so I can use as much restraint not to advocate violence or speak reckless.I,no we've seen this again and again "A black life is worth less than any other life."I live in the real world and time and time again I've seen people of color(not just Black people) murdered without any justification,our civil rights violated,being judged and discriminated against everyday.I am a victim of police brutality and racial profiling myself it's a life changing experience.I know times are hard and there are real savages out there in the world,but "They" look at people of color as less of a person.That's the reality of it all.Sean Bell was murdered in cold blood by the police,they sent 50shot in his direction! I'm done....ENOUGH! what are we to do ? March again? Then what? Theses murderous animals that killed Sean Bell need to be held to the standard of "The People" not some 74 year old judge who gives less than a damn about some 23yr old Blackman.He's the enemy to that 74year old man so how can he relate to him? Sean Bell had a family too! My point is and I ask all of you What are WE going to do? Collectively,what are we gonna do? I see my peers hustling clothes designer,wholesale,retail.But what are we going to do? I'll be at the civil-disobedience rally Rev.Sharpton is calling for in NYC this week,but it'll be at the cops/judge home....F*ck it lock me up,but i'll be standing for something I believe is just in my heart.how many of my peers are gonna stand up too? I'm speaking to all you.We can't blog about the sales we have going on or sneaker sh*t and turn our heads while people of color are being murdered in the streets.Stand up! Come on WE need to STAND UP.See you all at the revolution.......Only the real,because the fake always worry about their own lil slice of life.Some of US stand in the line of fire others PERP!





IT'S THE SAME OLD SONG....ONLY THE BEAT CHANGED!

Not too long ago they lynched us In the streets,this was a modern day lynching!
mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

No comments: