Friday, November 07, 2008

R.I.P. My heart cries


Life's a part of death(I get it) But when family goes it breaks your heart all the more.Fam..friends...supporters..loved ones...I'm devastated...HURT/CONFUSED/DETACHED/DESTROYED.I lost my pops last year and this Beautiful flower now.We all run through life chasing the spotlight (In this business) and it means Rubbish.I told a person that turned against me at one time "A man is judged by his actions,not by his hype."Words to live by,any design,darts,clothing is for a purpose higher than MYSELF.Always have been..it's sacred..a feast of friends.See I get more gratification from my charitable deeds than G'ing off on a new car or buying the bar.My purpose is to leave this world better than I found it.But I'll tell you all my heart is broken..by the death of Marcia Marie Williams(have mercy)
mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

No comments: