Wednesday, November 02, 2011

I AM.....


To All Fam:
My Delivery may be Brash but my intent is well-intentioned
My Message may be Repetitive,I'm driving home a point.
I'm NOT trying to tell you What To Do,
How To Do It Or Whom To Do It With.
I JUST WANT US AT OUR BEST,
I JUST WANT US OUT OF HARMS WAY.
COLLECTIVELY As A People.
When I say People Or My People,I don't mean a
Color,Race or Creed.I mean MAN/WOMAN & CHILD.
NO MAN IS AN ISLAND & WE ALL WE GOT.
So wether I'm talking Sex,Drugs Politics Or Religion,I'm only Shining Light.
I'm the eyes that see beyond your block,
I'm the voice that extends beyond your Suburb,
I'm the conscious in your Mansion writing a check.
Maybe I Am the way I am because I grew up Poor In the Projects,
Maybe because I've been blessed enough to travel this Earth.
See REAL struggle,strife & hunger of mankind.I don't even know.
But I know I don't want ANY of you to see what I've seen
(Ignorance,Murder,Death,Struggle,Greed & Hate)
There's another way,Another Side to Life
(Love,Laughter,Trust,Faith,Righteousness & Humility)
That's All.It's a Beautiful Life,Beautiful World & It's Yours.
Never Give In,Never Give Up, Make It A Life worthy a Movie.
I'll never stop Raising Awareness,Fighting For You & Believing In You.
Remember your descendants of Kings & Queens.A reflection of the Most High.
Peace,Respect & Most of All
Love
Your Brother
QueSmith
www,PeaceDenimCo.com


mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

No comments: